Techinline FixMe.IT is a remote desktop tool known for its ease of use and flexibility, however, you might have a feel of complicacy here and there when running the application for the first time. If you’re new to FixMe.IT, take a look at the Getting Started Guide available on our website, and watch the Expert app introduction video. After that you can take advantage of these tips below that will help further improve your experience, and make your daily IT support routine as hassle-free as possible. [Read more…] about How to Get the Best Experience from FixMe.IT
Unattended access is a time saving feature when it comes to managing remote machines without the client being present at their desktop. With a single FixMe.IT license, you can easily access and manage up to 150 workstations by installing the Unattended Client on each machine. Here’s a video tutorial describing the two ways to do that. But what if you want to install the FixMe.IT Unattended Client on multiple remote machines at once rather than doing it manually on each individual machine? [Read more…] about How to Install FixMe.IT Unattended Client on Multiple Remote Machines
At Techinline we’re passionate about constantly improving our software in an effort to help you deliver the highest level of service to your customers, and today we’re excited to announce the rollout of a new FixMe.IT version 4.2!
The latest update of our remote desktop tool features a brand new responsive user interface of the Expert application, several useful additions to the unattended client tab, along with some other goodies and bug fixes. Now let’s get a closer look at what’s new. [Read more…] about 4.2 FixMe.IT Version Update: Responsive User Interface And More
Techinline is pleased to announce the release of a new version 3.1.1 containing several new useful tools and enhancements. As always, all Techinline users will be updated automatically at no extra cost.
What to look for in Version 3.1.1: [Read more…] about Introducing Techinline’s 3.1.1 Version Update
An important note for Techinline multi-license holders regarding the recently released unattended access feature:
You can now share your Unattended Computers List with other Techinline accounts. Do you have multiple Techinline licenses [Read more…] about Share or Merge your Unattended Computers List With Other Accounts!
Techinline is thrilled to announce the release of the long-awaited, highly anticipated Unattended Access feature! This feature delivers increased flexibility and convenience to work on and resolve clients’ computer problems without their intervention or presence. Furthermore, it will allow Techinline users to utilize our application in a number of new ways, such as to provide remote maintenance or after-hours support. We sincerely hope that this feature will deliver add-on value to our clients, especially considering that it does not involve any extra fees or upgrade costs!
Important Note: Unattended access is only available for subscription licenses. The Per-Session licenses will not offer this feature. Techinline’s pricing is summarized on our Buy Now page.
The process of configuring and managing unattended computers is explained in the Unattended Support Connection section of our online documentation.
Although unattended access is by far the main centerpiece of Techinline’s major 3.0 release, this new version also contains several other improvements that are also worth mentioning:
- Ctrl+Alt+Home for Disabling Mouse Cursor Movement – You are now able to press Ctrl+Alt+Home to release your mouse input from the remote computer. In other words, your mouse movement is not sent to the remote computer. To regain control of the remote mouse, simply click on the remote desktop
- Optimized Compression Algorithm – We’ve optimized our compression algorithm to better support full-color images on the remote computer
- Windows Background – Due to an enhanced compression algorithm, the Windows background on the remote computer is no longer blacked out during the session. You will now be displayed the end-user’s actual background
- Improved Layout of Session Usage Report – We’ve made some changes to the layout of the Session Usage Report to provide a more user-friendly and intuitive experience of working with this key feature
- Revitalized & Stylish User Interface Design and Appearance – We’ve made some changes to the user interface to deliver a fresh and modern look
Techinline’s development team is actively working on further expanding our application’s functionality and feature-set, and as a result, Techinline users should expect to be treated to several other major enhancements in the coming months. We kindly ask all Techinline users to contact us with any feedback, questions, or concerns regarding the most recent update or share their ideas about any other key features that they would like to see.